Attention Pennsylvania Pool players!!!!

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who has been to Monoski's Billiards in Montoursville or is Friends with Tom and Sandy Monoski ...they are considering closing the pool hall and billiards supply this year Tom has one tourney for sure left and might not be open by next fall if your a old friend or someone that would like to meet tom and sandy before they close tom is a great pool table mechanic and good old time straight pool shooter we would like to see you on feb 25 for what could be The last time the monoskis host a pool tournament

Seth Harris

6 Annual Williamsport 9 Ball Open
Saturday, February, 25, 2012
Monoskis Billiards
360 Broad Street, Montoursville, Pa 17754
570-368-1492
Pool room open daily Tuesday thru Saturday from Noon to 11pm

Tournament Director - Tom Monoski
570-368-1492 Seth Harris 570-279-2931

$50 Entry for Open Field A/B Players or unknown players
$30 Entry for Known C/D Players - No Pro Players Please

*$10 Late fee for players who register the day of the tournament*

CUT OFF IS AT 64 PLAYERS
*Rules*

Double Elmination, Race to 5 winners and losers side
(Depending on the number of players; race might be adjusted to maintain a one day tournament format)

BCA World Standard Rules

Cue ball fouls only

Alternate Break

Coin Flip on First break

9ft Brunswick Gold Crown IV Tables.

Room will open at 9am on February 25th

THE LAST 2 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN CLOSE TO GETTING A FULL FIELD SO PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY SAVE THE $10 DOLLARS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SPOT FOR THIS GREAT ONE DAY NINEBALL EVENT

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met Tom years and years ago, some time after his auto accident. He used to bring his daughter to Binghamton to play Florence Fuller, owner of the then Pocket Billiard Lounge, now Ball Busters' Billiards. Damn nice guy! I hope they don't close.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess we need to go up there and sign up......

Put me in for a $50 spot...

G.

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just pm me your full name address and phone number ill sign you up and you can pay that day

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the pms so far and intrest i told sandy today about the thread she was happy to hear tge kind words so far

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this tournament will get close to filling up so please contact tom or i to sign up he hope to see some of his old friends for the tourney

YoungsPA

on my way.

Nice pool hall.I hope you can hang in there. I stop to shoot on our way to the cabin. Hopefully we can meet. Sorry I can not make it that day. Good luck.