**&** Awesome Ebony on Ebony Blackcreek w/Ivory **&**

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This cue is no longer for sale. It has been sent back to Travis to repairs and refinish the buttcap.

For Sale here is a big Blackcreek Ebony into Ebony with lots of Ivory. Everything white is Ivory. Ringtail lizard wrap, 1/2 Stainless Steel compression joint. This cue has been played but is in excellent condition. There are a couple of dings in the buttcap, see the photo image. I purchased this cue from Worminator, I included his spec sheet. I concur with his opinion, this cue plays superb. Ivory and Ebony are becoming more and more difficult to come by, this cue is a great deal, priced to sell quick. I can't remember 100% but I believe I had Kamui Brown S or SS tips put on.

Last edited:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Price drop to $1,950. If the chipped buttcap bothers you, there's now room to send it back to the cuemaker and have a new one put on.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Even with the crappy market, I'm a bit surprised this cue hasn't sold. The little chips in the buttcap are minimal and I'm 98% confident they could be repaired without replacing the ivory buttcap. Aside from that, this is really a monster cue in person in terms of looks and the way it plays. This is the last bump. If it doesn't sell, and I'm guessing it won't, I'm going to send it back to Travis to have the buttcap touched up and refinished. Were I to consider selling it after that, the price would be closer to $2400.

Thanks for looking!