I saw a sale thread for a JMW pool cue and noticed cleitonrocha added the below tag line to his AZ signature.
By the way, his 2 JMW cues 4 sale are gorgeous in case you haven't seen them....be sure to check 'em out.
AZ Gold Memberships Cost < 10 Cents / Day.
Jerry probably isn't going to push the Gold Membership drive again anytime real soon but personally, I think it should
be a continuous effort and not just a spurious thing. So I was wondering if any other Gold members might want to coin
their own phrasing or use something akin to the above. This way every time any Gold Member posts, there's a mention
of how really inexpensive Gold Memberships genuinely are. Maybe subliminal advertising will help over time.
Anyway, just some food for thought.
By the way, his 2 JMW cues 4 sale are gorgeous in case you haven't seen them....be sure to check 'em out.
AZ Gold Memberships Cost < 10 Cents / Day.
Jerry probably isn't going to push the Gold Membership drive again anytime real soon but personally, I think it should
be a continuous effort and not just a spurious thing. So I was wondering if any other Gold members might want to coin
their own phrasing or use something akin to the above. This way every time any Gold Member posts, there's a mention
of how really inexpensive Gold Memberships genuinely are. Maybe subliminal advertising will help over time.
Anyway, just some food for thought.
Last edited: