D Deadon AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 13, 2008 #1 Whats up, haven't heard anything except people talking about playing there? Getting a little concerned in general. No tickets yet and I've heard the vendors are still up in the air on whats happening with them.
Whats up, haven't heard anything except people talking about playing there? Getting a little concerned in general. No tickets yet and I've heard the vendors are still up in the air on whats happening with them.
W Williebetmore Member, .25% Club Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #3 The room is definite. Here is a link to the thread in the Main Forum describing the procedure for joining; and the rules of the room: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=119811
The room is definite. Here is a link to the thread in the Main Forum describing the procedure for joining; and the rules of the room: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=119811
chelseagrinder AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 16, 2008 #4 sounds great! is this open 7x24 and what are the dates of the room being opened; I will send my check in this week.
sounds great! is this open 7x24 and what are the dates of the room being opened; I will send my check in this week.
Hal Daaang! Gold Member Silver Member Nov 16, 2008 #5 I don't speak for anyone in charge, But in the past, the room has been open pretty much 24/7. With the possible exception of the wee hours of the morning.
I don't speak for anyone in charge, But in the past, the room has been open pretty much 24/7. With the possible exception of the wee hours of the morning.