AzBilliards Picture Albums

JAM

I am the storm
Silver Member
I have uploaded over a hundred photos on AzBilliards Discussion Forum into an album, BEFORE THE UPGRADE.

After the new software upgrade occurred, my album is no longer available on this skin.

I was doing a search on Google for a player's name last week, and, lo and behold, my album came up on a link.

I clicked the Google link and was taken to my picture album of over 100 photos.

However, on this skin, now I cannot find it. On the old software, before the upgrade, there were MANY picture albums, but on this forum skin, there are less than 10.

Does anybody know how to access the other albums? It can be done, but I can't figure out how to do it now. I've Googled and Googled with keywords and have come up empty.

AzBilliards Gold Star goes out to who can come up with a link to the old AzBilliards photo albums. :)
 
Holy Gold Stars, I got it. I kept on with the Google and came up with my album. I need to get some of those JPEG photos for a project I am working on with a deadline. My old computer with some of these photos is in the garage, and I didn't feel like lugging it in, hooking it up, et cetera, et cetera.

This photo album will not show up on this forum skin. I have saved it in my FAVORITES, so I can access it again.

Here's a link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1543&cat=500&ppuser=12279&sl=i

Please let me know if you all can see it when you click the link. :wave3:

There's actually quite a few GOOD PHOTO ALBUMS in that link. So, for all you pool cue lovers, you may enjoy clicking that link and exploring.
 
Here is the link to ALL PHOTO ALBUMS: http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/index.php

Wow! Check out these statistics, at the time of this writing:

Statistics
Users: 19,657
Photos: 2,135
Comments: 153
Views: 7,099,754
Disk Space: 451.4mb
Users browsing the gallery: JAM, billbOK and 2 unregistered users

Hi, "billbOK" and 2 unregistered users! :wave2:
 
Back
Top