Babinga rear and points into Ebony Rauenzahn veneer cue fancy rings for sale!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
The cue features
Macasser ebony forearm with 4 veneers
Babinga points and rear
Ebony off set rectangles in the butt sleeve
3 Mop inlays in each rectangle
Fancy stiching in every position
Leather wrap
Condition is used-90% or beter
Straight and solid
2 shafts with non ivory ferrels around 13mm and 12.75mm
Weight is also atound 19 ozs.
I don't have fancy gizmos for technical stuff I usually buy new and have little need for them so these are guesses but my bet is they are very close.
Balance is excellent.
The cue was special ordered and is a one player cue. It was ordered un logoed but Jerry will logo the cue if requested. Jery's # is 814-723-8322
$1100 delivered. PRICE LOWERED TO REFLECT A SMALL DING ON EACH SHAFT- near the finish on both.
Three years ago this cue was $1100.00. It would be in the $2300.00 range now and will not be repeated.
Nick :) 850-474-0628

JRSWC.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

EbonyRforearmcrop.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

Thanks for looking
Nick :)

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Nuggets

dave sutton said:
in 7 years jerry never seems to suprise me...

he builds a great cue

Since I am the only one that identified this cue, I am not surprised. I do know that it is worth substantially more than $1250.00. The box work is apparently very difficult to do, which is why so many box cues sell for a premium.

Last night my girlfriend played with my Jerry -R- / John Davis cue, and probably played her best pool ever. She even noticed the difference, and when she quit and I used it to play a few sets, I immediately started playing better pool. There is something about the way -R- cues play that is perfect for me, unless the fact that she quit and I got serious again had anything to do with it.

Dave, what happened to your Denver Nuggets logo?

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
I would have never guessed Jerry

Nothing on this cue says Jerry to me. I don't know how you guys figured it out. It looked like a Gilbert to me!

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Nick, I would have also guessed Gilbert. Great looking cue with great woods. Good luck on the sale. Deacon

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Nice cue bump

I will gaurentee satisfaction. This includes how it plays and hits.
The shafts have a small ding on each shaft I didn't notice so I have to adjust my price accordingly. They are small and near the finish at the bottom.
Apologies.
$110.00 shipped/offers!

Last edited:

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nick serdula said:
I will gaurentee satisfaction. This includes how it plays and hits.
The shafts have a small ding on each shaft I didn't notice so I have to adjust my price accordingly. They are small and near the finish at the bottom.
Apologies.
$110.00 shipped/offers!

R U sure for $110 I WILL TAKE IT :)

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Should I change the joint?

I wounder if this cue needs a titanium 1/2 joint or ivory 1/2 joint and keep the big pin or leave it alone.

destroyshit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
leave it alone.

Leave it alone , I shot with this cue before bruce got it. Awesome cue. One of the best shooting -R-'s out there.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Nice hit

The cue hits much like a BlueGrass cue. Very soft and very lively.It is also all wood weight. No weight bolt.