Bad Company Vs AGT Today Live!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Go to www.ontherailtv.com and we will be streaming their one pocket challenge live at 8pm EST.These two AZB members are players in the Arizona Desert Classic Tour and tied in points for the their respective handicap of 8 in the ratings so Jude and Al are playing for a Dale Teague Custom Cue,stop in and watch it live. :smile:
 
BadCompany (Jude) took it down in stunning fashion. 4 - 1 in one pocket and dominated each game with some pretty good shots. They were no pros or anything as the first game took 45 minutes, but they did get better over time.
 
BVal said:
Who won?

BVal
Jude (aka Bad Company) won the 1P set. I believe it was 4-1 or 4-2. As the top finisher of 8's and below, he wins the Dale Teague Custom Cue.

Congrats and much thanks to both players for their participation and support throughout the 2008 season.

As you all know, Al Terpstra (AGT) is one of our sponsors on the tour and Jude (Bad Company) assists in running the tour tournaments.

Thank you both!

Dennis
 
Prince said:
Jude (aka Bad Company) won the 1P set. I believe it was 4-1 or 4-2. As the top finisher of 8's and below, he wins the Dale Teague Custom Cue.

Congrats and much thanks to both players for their participation and support throughout the 2008 season.

As you all know, Al Terpstra (AGT) is one of our sponsors on the tour and Jude (Bad Company) assists in running the tour tournaments.

Thank you both!

Dennis
Thanks Dennis. Also, thank you to you and Jimmy for running the tour. Unfortunately I was only able to compete in one event this year. It was a tough year for me. Next year I plan on playing in all of them except for the ones out of town. There won't be a playoff for the highest ranked 8 and under next year. :)

Congratulations to Jude as well.

BVal
 
BVal said:
Thanks Dennis. Also, thank you to you and Jimmy for running the tour. Unfortunately I was only able to compete in one event this year. It was a tough year for me. Next year I plan on playing in all of them except for the ones out of town. There won't be a playoff for the highest ranked 8 and under next year. :)

Congratulations to Jude as well.

BVal

You are right Bval, I'm planning on getting lowered and then I'll take it outright! ha

I'd like to say thank you to Dennis and Jimmy (and their ladies) as this tour was done if a very professional manner, live streams for free, great players, great venues, huge finale money, etc. etc. I too had a crazy year Bval, but for different reasons, and if I don't lose my job anytime soon, I'll be playing in most of the events as well.

Congrat's to Jude! He played very well!
 
Thanks, we look forward to having you both in the mix. We have some ideas we have been tossing around for the next season, in hopes of making it bigger and better. If you all get a chance, come up to the Mazatzal Hotel and Casino and watch the finale Jan. 9-11. It will be a good time for all of us pool players.

Dennis
 
Back
Top