Ball with no number

Photopaul

Help! I have a ball with no number at all. I can’t find anything about it. If it’s completely rare or perhaps belongs to a game I am not aware of. Thanks. Photos attached
80137689-542C-470D-A5A2-9425FB1CFD51.jpeg

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I’ve played pool at the Playboy Mansion many times over the years. Sadly when Hef passed he had sold it so those days are over now. Good times
That's pretty cool. You must travel in some pretty exclusive circles, I am guessing that just anyone doesn't get invited to Heff's house.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's pretty cool. You must travel in some pretty exclusive circles, I am guessing that just anyone doesn't get invited to Heff's house.
I met his son, we became good friends about a year before Hef passed away-super nice guy. We would go to the Mansion every Sunday and hang out. I lived 2.5 miles from it at the time. At that point all the bunnies were long gone, was staff and retired staff for Sunday movie day. Hef did it right, man what a life he lived, Hef did it right.

Prior to that I went to a party there in 2004.

I’ve been very lucky in life, in the pool world and other places I’m usually in the front row. That’s just my style.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I met his son, we became good friends about a year before Hef passed away-super nice guy. We would go to the Mansion every Sunday and hang out. I lived 2.5 miles from it at the time. At that point all the bunnies were long gone, was staff and retired staff for Sunday movie day. Hef did it right, man what a life he lived, Hef did it right.

Prior to that I went to a party there in 2004.

I’ve been very lucky in life, in the pool world and other places I’m usually in the front row. That’s just my style.
Just one of them people thats always in the right place at the right time??

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just one of them people thats always in the right place at the right time??
Actually yes. It’s more luck that anything.

How did they say it in the Color of Money:

“For some players luck itself is a art”

I firmly believe that. You can create your own luck if you keep your eyes and mind open. Luck is where timing and preparation meet. So I’m prepared and my eyes are open all the time.

Also I bring something to the table where ever I go-not a taker or a mooch. Not buying your way in. Neither of those are a eliminate of luck. Social skills and communication and being “pure” as Minnesota Fats once said. “They always invite me back……..because I’m pure”. The fat man was right. I copied him.

best
Fatboy

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Prisoner blew me and most of the country away. Incredible television for its time. I have them all on DVD.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hef did it right, man what a life he lived,
He was quoted by an interviewer as saying he (Hef) "estimates that he has bedded more than 2,000 ladies" Who can doubt it.

Reasonably one would assume that statistically a tiny percentage -- or more) of the ladies became "with child" and couldn't be persuaded by $$$$$ offers to not carry the infant to term. So, as with Sinatra, Elvis, Errol Flynn and other foolishly renowned and commonly envied "swordsmen", the mothers (and now-aging offspring) sometimes speak out decades later to professional celebrity biographers whose editors and prospective publishers sensibly delete those portions of the initial book drafts.

The estates of the deceased celebrities are always wealthy enough to legally prevent publishing, and to make DNA testing irrelevant or impractical. And probably that's as it should be, I don't know.

Arnaldo

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was quoted by an interviewer as saying he (Hef) "estimates that he has bedded more than 2,000 ladies" Who can doubt it.

Reasonably one would assume that statistically a tiny percentage -- or more) of the ladies became "with child" and couldn't be persuaded by $$$$$ offers to not carry the infant to term. So, as with Sinatra, Elvis, Errol Flynn and other foolishly renowned and commonly envied "swordsmen", the mothers (and now-aging offspring) sometimes speak out decades later to professional celebrity biographers whose editors and prospective publishers sensibly delete those portions of the initial book drafts.

The estates of the deceased celebrities are always wealthy enough to legally prevent publishing, and to make DNA testing irrelevant or impractical. And probably that's as it should be, I don't know.

Arnaldo
Hef didn’t die with much. He didn’t leave much in the table. Less than one would think.