Bank Tournament, Oct 20th, & 21st, Brickyard Billiards

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't forget this Saturday and Sunday at Brickyard Billiards Big bank Tournament, $75 entry, $15 is green fee which is included, Come watch some of the best players, John Brumback, Shannon Murphy, Brian Gregg and more, Calcutta starts at noon Saturday, Friday night is a Bank Mini, race to 2 nine ball bank, $20 entry with calcutta, Let's get it on, any questions contact Brian Gregg at 317-757-1532
Friday night I will be taking sign ups for a $200 Bank Ring game starting at 9 pm, Taking first six sign ups.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I'd like to throw this up in various locations. A few questions:

• "Aside" from the link to this thread, are there any others (links) where folks can ask questions/get answers?

• Is a flyer available? If yes, please post up here.

• Will this be live streamed and, if so, do you have a link?

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brickyard Billiards -Address: 6445 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46241

It is on the west side of Indy just outside the 465 loop. Get off on Washington street go west it is across the parking lot from the bowling alley. South side of Washington street.

Real nice room with 1 - 10' heated billiard table, 10 - Valleys all new green cloth, 2 Diamond bar boxes and all the 9' big tracks in the place have new blue Simonis 860. The owners love pool and the food is good, they usually have a nice special on tourney days, if they have beef and noodles it will be sold out fairly quickly. There is plenty of parking and the room will not close if people are in action so it is a great venue and should be an awesome event. Good luck to Brian on his first of hopefully many bank tourneys.

I want to thank Bill and Tommy for hosting this at Brickyard and the following weekend they will also have the long running and always awesome $100 Midwest Bartable Classic promoted by Mac Ashby.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh yeah tourney is Chicago style 23 banks playing out of a 15 ball full rack on 9' tables tourney is double elimination

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tonight

Don't forget this Saturday and Sunday at Brickyard Billiards Big bank Tournament, $75 entry, $15 is green fee which is included, Come watch some of the best players, John Brumback, Shannon Murphy, Brian Gregg and more, Calcutta starts at noon Saturday, Friday night is a Bank Mini, race to 2 nine ball bank, $20 entry with calcutta, Let's get it on, any questions contact Brian Gregg at 317-757-1532
Friday night I will be taking sign ups for a $200 Bank Ring game starting at 9 pm, Taking first six sign ups.

Thanks Brian...we just spoke awhile ago on the phone. I am hopefully leaving Columbus, OH at 5pm and should be in Indy about 8pm. I will give you a call about 8pm to give you my ETA. I just booked my room. I played like shit last night in the local tournament but I need to start playing again. I have been MIA from pool for a good two years now due to playing soccer instead...and even a year prior to that I had not been playing much. Hopefully table time all this week will let me get back into competitive mode. I may play in the tourney next week if it is not booked.