JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Bar Table Tournaments in Tampa?
Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know of any weekly bar tournaments in Tampa, FL? Or on 8-foot tables tournaments? Even if there in a bar, I don't care. I'm not old enough, or too old the play on the big bad 9-footers
. Thank you. Johnnyt
NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
I don't go to Tampa much, but here is a link to the APA site for Pinellas.
http://www.apapinellas.com/
I know they have a Friday nite tourney at Crooked Cue and a Saturday night at Sneakers, the one listed for the Flamingo was cancelled a while back.
As far as Tampa,
Fatso's is in a bad area (Suitcase City) on Busch Blvd, if you go, pack a sidearm and don't leave anything of value in the car.
Bakers is the oldest Pool Room around, I grew up there.
I don't play in tourneys, so I don't know of any others.
Let me know if you want to get together and play some.