Barley's Billiards & Lounge, Tampa, FL?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Barley's Billards & Lounge

I put this on here about 6 months ago and got one response. Has any AZer's played there since? I'm thinking of giving the 9' tables a go again. I can't take these dewpoints and humidity playing out in the screened room anymore. Thank you. Johnnyt
 
If you're willing to travel locally to play, I'd suggest Strokers in Palm Harbor. If you play APA, you even get free table time from noon-5pm. 9' tables with Simonis 860. It's nice and quiet there during the day with lots of retirees in there playing straight pool and one pocket. Great place to play.

I never heard of Barleys, and from looking at the website and seeing the photo of the graphite cue on their homepage and menu items, it gives me the impression that pool is just one more thing to do at that establishment, not their primary focus. Gonna have to check it out next time I'm in that area...
 
Last edited:
Playing

Outside you could screen the porach with plexy glass or something like that an put a air condition in it. My wife's family had a place in pirate land campground in Surfside South Carolina. Their small trailer was done like that an it was tinted worked great keeping in heat or cold air. Just a thought.
 
Outside you could screen the porach with plexy glass or something like that an put a air condition in it. My wife's family had a place in pirate land campground in Surfside South Carolina. Their small trailer was done like that an it was tinted worked great keeping in heat or cold air. Just a thought.

Yes I thought of that, put with the winds and storms down here in Florida I'm afraid it would twist and collapse. I almost pulled the trigger a few times having a 20' x 30' room built, but my house has lost about 35% in the last 5 or so years and I don't want to leave my Wife a house she can't get out of W/O taking a big loss. Plus, one week I feel good enough to play for a few hours and the next I'm on my back, so it's not worth it. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top