Barnhart Shaft

tigerwds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Don't do business with slim123 he is a dishonest person I sent the money paypal he wanted for the Barnhart shaft plus shipping then he said the funds were on hold pending and should go through it's a process from paypal because he hasn't used paypal in years he said he would ship out the shaft when funds cleared I said that would be fine then the funds showed refunded back to me so asked what was going on and he said paypal refunded my money and he is not sure what is going on so I said I would send payment again he said don't send payment again I have someone locally interested that sounded shady so I called paypal and they said he issued the refund and the reason was shaft was damaged, lost or stolen. I gave him every opportunity to make things right and he doesn't want to so I'm letting the az community know not to do business with this guy because I don't want this to happen to anyone else it's not the right way to do business.

slim123

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Don't do business with slim123 he is a dishonest person I sent the money paypal he wanted for the Barnhart shaft plus shipping then he said the funds were on hold pending and should go through it's a process from paypal because he hasn't used paypal in years he said he would ship out the shaft when funds cleared I said that would be fine then the funds showed refunded back to me so asked what was going on and he said paypal refunded my money and he is not sure what is going on so I said I would send payment again he said don't send payment again I have someone locally interested that sounded shady so I called paypal and they said he issued the refund and the reason was shaft was damaged, lost or stolen. I gave him every opportunity to make things right and he doesn't want to so I'm letting the az community know not to do business with this guy because I don't want this to happen to anyone else it's not the right way to do business.
The funds were on hold from pay pal for some erroneous reason, inaccessible to me, then pay pal refunded the money. This individual called me a liar and threatened me if i refused to sell him the shaft
I do not take threats or being called a liar lightly, and chose not to deal with this person in any way shape or form

He received a full refund and by threatening me he has abused his privilege's to buy anything from me
The shaft is no longer for sale

Last edited: