Bartender at Mickey's Billiards and Pizzeria Donates $800 to Charity Fundraiser

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! One of my favorite places to go! Great food, equipment, and the owners are pretty darn cool !

AlisonF9ball

the other
Silver Member
This is some great positive publicity for a pool room. Too often the headlines that include pool halls are involving crime and illicit activity, so this is a great breath of fresh air.

Mickey's Billiards is actually owned in part by my mother & stepfather (Nancy & Mike Masgay) and it is great to see that one of their employees has donated numerous times to community charities. I hope more follow suit.

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is some great positive publicity for a pool room. Too often the headlines that include pool halls are involving crime and illicit activity, so this is a great breath of fresh air.

Mickey's Billiards is actually owned in part by my mother & stepfather (Nancy & Mike Masgay) and it is great to see that one of their employees has donated numerous times to community charities. I hope more follow suit.

Thats one of the reasons I scour the web each morning to find billiard halls or businesses that have a chartity event they are taking part in.

Argonath