battle of the bartable St Joseph Mo - Lessons Available

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I will be at the battle of the bar table series at

Sharkys pool hall in legands.
210 North Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506


I will be giving lessons, selling my DVD and have our video analysis stroke system with us, anybody wishing to have there stroke analyzed and burnt to DVD or individual lessons. Inbox me or email me at lee@leebrettpool.com



Regards Lee
 
I will be at the battle of the bar table series at

Sharkys pool hall in legands.
210 North Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506


I will be giving lessons, selling my DVD and have our video analysis stroke system with us, anybody wishing to have there stroke analyzed and burnt to DVD or individual lessons. Inbox me or email me at lee@leebrettpool.com



Regards Lee

Their pool game will be great after you finish teaching them! No doubt about that!
Many Regards,
Lock N load.
 
Back
Top