BB Forum Specials, Samm Diep Articles, & Summer School!

curt_bb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hello, once again! I come bearing gifts of BB-related June Updates for everyone. Yes, I know this is the Main Forum, but I'm really psyched for these and wanted to get all of you in on the action.

First off, I want to throw everyone a quick reminder to head over to the Border Billiards Section and check out the new Forum Specials for June. To celebrate the beginning of Summer, we've hand-selected a fearsome foursome of products to offer exclusive coupon deals on. Swing by and take a look!

In addition, we're also offering a kick-ass "Summer School Sale" this month over BorderBilliards.com. Here you'll find a ton of great deals on educational DVD's and training sets to school you through those blistering summer days. Now go find yourself a smokin' hot instructor and get to schoolin'.

Oh, and while you're visiting, be sure to check out the new Samm Diep resource section, entitled "The Cherry Bomb Chronicles". Samm was kind enough to start contributing a regular section to our site, and we couldn't be happier to have her on board. When you get a chance, check out her first article "Confidence Prevails". I'd love to get the billiards community involved in all of our resource articles, so feel free to shoot me back with your feedback and suggestions!

Finally, here's a picture of Samm to shamelessly lure you in. Enjoy!

poolsnark

Clique Wannabe
Silver Member
Nice score Curt. Samm is one groovy chica (not to mention the fact that she can write). I absolutely dig that girl and am glad to see she's got another gig.

curt_bb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't agree more. She's been a pleasure to work with, and definetly a Jill of All Trades when it comes to this industry.