BCAPL age restrictions

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any age restrictions to play BCAPL in team events. I have a couple of minors that wants to play on thier dads team. I look thru the BCAPL rule book and it does not cover age restrictions. I called thier offce but its close this week due to the BCA championships at the RIO. Thank you for your input

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any age restrictions to play BCAPL in team events. I have a couple of minors that wants to play on thier dads team. I look thru the BCAPL rule book and it does not cover age restrictions. I called thier offce but its close this week due to the BCA championships at the RIO. Thank you for your input

We have many USAPL teams that have junior players, they are both part of CSI and go to the same events more or less. In fact there were a dozen kids that played in our USAPL singles go to vegas tournament that my 15 yr old son won, and there were plenty of kids who made it several rounds in. A 15 or 16 yr old girl won the 9 ball lower bracket division also, my son won the 8 ball lower bracket.