BCAPL Scenarios
1. Can I attach a Justabridge (or any other portable bridge) to JUST the shaft and still use it? My goal is to extend the length of my shot while using a normal stroke.
2. Could I just attach it to my Jump cue and use it that way?
3. Finally what about simply holding it in hand? As long as I don't use it to raise/support my bridge hand. It is being used to support my cue.
1. Can I attach a Justabridge (or any other portable bridge) to JUST the shaft and still use it? My goal is to extend the length of my shot while using a normal stroke.
2. Could I just attach it to my Jump cue and use it that way?
3. Finally what about simply holding it in hand? As long as I don't use it to raise/support my bridge hand. It is being used to support my cue.
Last edited: