bear cues

Oweis_Yan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
has anybody heard about bear cues(i ain't talking about mark bear customs, i am about the one that bustamente plays withh)?
i'm interested: where they are produced and whose brand it is;
if someone has ever played with this cue it would be very interesting to hear his idea about it/
thanking you in anticipation)

Last edited:

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bear-Falcon

has anybody heard about bear cues(i ain't talking about mark bear customs, i am about the one that bustamente plays withh)?
i'm interested: where they are produced and whose brand it is;
if someone has ever played with this cue it would be very interesting to hear his idea about it/
thanking you in anticipation)

I'm not an expert but what I know is that Bear was made by Falcon Cues for the European market. N.America had the the Falcon and we had the Bear Cue..

no-sho

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bear

From my experience they are a decent production cue, not sure where they are made but know when I lived in Germany many players had the them I would compare them to a JOSS myself about the same hit in my opinion.

Quality can't state as of recent but seen some older examples where the there was a lot of shrinkage in the wood and you could really feel the inlays.

PHJ

madfox

I love pool ...
Silver Member
Bear is made by Falcon for Dynamic Billiards, Germany. They are very good cues with a Predator shaft on them.

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I concur with madfox that Bear cues are made by falcon for Dynamic Billiard Germany... The Bear uni-lock J/B cues feature Falcon's 'TNT' phenolic tip ferule with the dimple in the centre of the tip.

There are a few ranges of Bear cues available on Dynamic Billiard website for anyone who would be interested in checking 'em out.

I'm considering on buying a new Bear J/B, but I may go for a SP style J/B instead, something like a Rhino/Kaise or Thumper SP J/B by Jerry Powers instead.

resurrecta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, I owned one of the new Bear cues even myself. It was well finished, beautiful cue. Honest price for the money...
I sold mine eventually because it's rear end balanced and I prefer more forward balanced. So I only sold it because it wasn't my cup of tea.
But it's a decent cue.

Gogafem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Bear cues are offered in Europe on Dynamic Billard. I've tried the black break/jump. Not sure about the playing cues, but they should be good.