new 6 point purple heart curly into maple
59.5 inches with slightly smaller joint
experimental model
I found that I was drawing my ball too easily and I prefer his regular cue
i get plenty of action with them
but this cue made it too easy to draw and I was putting more english on my shots than In was used to
you might find it to be perfect
Larrty's cues are highly sought after and nearly impossible to get
this one has 2 hours of play
dean
59.5 inches with slightly smaller joint
experimental model
I found that I was drawing my ball too easily and I prefer his regular cue
i get plenty of action with them
but this cue made it too easy to draw and I was putting more english on my shots than In was used to
you might find it to be perfect
Larrty's cues are highly sought after and nearly impossible to get
this one has 2 hours of play
dean