Becue Prime M Vs Engage Carbon Fiber Shafts...

zencues.com

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 4 Becue shafts (all 12mm Prime M, 2 - 5/16-14 and 2 Becue B-Loc joint) and 1 of their cues (Blue Prestige).
I have been playing with their shafts for 4 years and their cue for 2 years... I now only play with their Prestige cue.

They hit really good! Solid with NO ting sound. I have played for 50 years and still can string 6-8 9 ball racks and
run 100+ in straight pool... these are the best hitting cues I have ever played with... IMHO.

The new Engage hit a little stiffer. The Prime M have a little softer hit. I don't use their playing tips though I play with G2 med.

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played with the original Becue set, and a Becue Prime on a maple butt. There is no doubt the completely cf set is better.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Does Becue only make 12.5 shafts ? Did they make a 12.8 in the past? I just hit with one and it has the taper length I’m comfortable with and it hit very good with not ting noises

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does Becue only make 12.5 shafts ? Did they make a 12.8 in the past? I just hit with one and it has the taper length I’m comfortable with and it hit very good with not ting noises
Heres the shafts they have had and/or currently offer...

If youre interested in a Becue Engage 12.3 ,3/8×10 joint, dm me.

Last edited: