Becue

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Interested in any becue items you may have for sale.
Accessories too extensions etc.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
this is in the for sale section if you missed it
i am not the seller or involved with the cue

DappleHillJim

Registered
Interested in any becue items you may have for sale.
Accessories too extensions etc.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hi, Frank. Haven’t check in for a while. I have a like new carbon Becue with extensions. You still in the market?

DappleHillJim

Registered
I bought the Becue gear from Hillbilly Charlie Bryant at 2020 Derby City. First the pandemic, now I have two broken and inoperable shoulders. Ready to pass them on. Photos available, as are the specs.

Revlucjl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still for sale at $650 plus shipping. A carbon fiber butt and prime M shaft. In top condition. Original titanium joint screw.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the Becue gear from Hillbilly Charlie Bryant at 2020 Derby City. First the pandemic, now I have two broken and inoperable shoulders. Ready to pass them on. Photos available, as are the specs.
Sorry about your shoulders bud.

DappleHillJim

Registered
Thanks for the kind words, gypsy. Broke the first one last July. I am 80 and no one wants to operate…understandable. I talked an orthopedist into doing the surgery, which involves using a cadaver ligament. The donor ligament broke after a couple weeks. SOL.
Broke the other one last week. Same story…too risky plus it’s only “aesthetic”. No money for making an old guy look better! LOL.
Thanks again