Been trying to find a u-tube video

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Of a snooker player,,,that was hooked behind a ball. And tried a 3 railer,where the cue came to the side pocket,,went of both points ,,and came to rest, millimeters from the ball he was trying to hit.
He did this 3 times,,,and was shooting it this way. It was not accidental. Playing the points of the side pocket after going 2 rails .

The 3 shots ended the same,,and looked identical.
I believe he lost the set because he did not hit the target ball.

If you didn't know it was 3 different attempts,,,you would have thought it was replay of one shot ,lol I found it amazing, when I watched it ,and would like to see it again.

I seen it on here ,,in a thread somewhere???
Anyone know what I a referring to??
 
It is not labeled as a individual video.( I have looked) Must be just part of a match that no-one has broken up.
IMO,, it should be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because it is a amazing attempt. And unbelievable that anyone would try this shot with a consistent result.

I'll find it ,,one day again. Just not sure if I should watch every snooker game on you -tube,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or search this forum.
I think you-tube is more fun.lol
 
Back
Top