Best City to watch great players?

Seneca Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently retired and now have all the time I need to watch great players match up. What city currently has the most strong players. What room do they play in? Preferably in the southeast
 
You might want to try Classic Billiards in Conyers, GA. It's been a pretty hot action spot over the past year with quite a few heavy hitters showing up for some sizeable cash games.
 
You might want to try Classic Billiards in Conyers, GA. It's been a pretty hot action spot over the past year with quite a few heavy hitters showing up for some sizeable cash games.

I just got on their mailing list so I can go out and sweat some of those matches!!
 
You might want to try Classic Billiards in Conyers, GA. It's been a pretty hot action spot over the past year with quite a few heavy hitters showing up for some sizeable cash games.

Thanks for the info . I`ve been to Conyers. But would like to watch stronger world class players
 
Thanks for the info . I`ve been to Conyers. But would like to watch stronger world class players

I dont think we have more than 6-7 world class players and they are spread out pretty good plus they dont play all that many sets. Some of them must practice at home.
 
Back
Top