Best cue tip for mezz wd700 ?

rene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moori medium feels too hard.Has anybody tried kamui black S or kamui black SS on this shaft ?

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Moori medium feels too hard.Has anybody tried kamui black S or kamui black SS on this shaft ?

I have a few friends one swears by our Ki-Tech medium/soft Single Layer and another one is soooo happy with his Black SS I can't get him to try ours... With that said however if you have to go layered I would try a G2 Soft before the Kamui just because of the testing I have done on them and the feedback from the players in my home room. It's quickly coming down to a 2 tip room, G2 or Ki-Tech..

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the new version of that shaft, the WX700, and I've played with a Kamui Black S on it for a long time. It suits that shaft pretty well, softens the hit a bit wich is a good thing for many players as Mezz shafts are pretty solid feeling shafts. SS wasnt for me though, but that is just personal thing, some will like a lot :smile:
Currently I have a Pechauer Gold M on my shaft, it is a pretty hard tip, and it aint quite as forgiving on some shots as the old black soft I had on. A good tip though, suits my game well :embarrassed2: