Best Glove

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m surprised anyone said sir joseph. I used them for years and the quality was terrible. I play every day and can use a molinari or kumai for at least 9 or 10 months before it wears out. With in a month a sir Joseph was loose, threads would be coming out and would start to wear thin. Maybe they’ve gotten better.

That being said I like the kumui and molinari the same.. It seems everyone is now making that same glove. I bought my brother in law a McDermott version last year at the expo and to be honest it looked about the same as the rest.

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried every glove that's out there including kamui, predator, ibs, longoni, tiger and many many others. Some of the expensive ones are very well made but as far as fit comfort and playability my favorite one by far is a chepo made by Action. They work incredibly well but the useless padding on the palm starts to fall apart in 6 months so get like 3 of them. I have large hands. PS dont get finger thingies nor full gloves w tips.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried every glove that's out there including kamui, predator, ibs, longoni, tiger and many many others. Some of the expensive ones are very well made but as far as fit comfort and playability my favorite one by far is a chepo made by Action. They work incredibly well but the useless padding on the palm starts to fall apart in 6 months so get like 3 of them. I have large hands. PS dont get finger thingies nor full gloves w tips.

Action does not make a bad club actually. I used to buy them before the fingerless mollinari’s came a long.

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randomly found this and thought I'd comment. I like Barracuda and 3 Seconds, with 3 Seconds being my favorite.

Nyquil

I don't use a glove & have never tried but i do see predator is coming out with a new glove that is supposed to be like a 2nd skin. Looks better than most ive seen at the least.
I have one. I measured my hand per their instructions. It fit really tight at first and was not comfortable. After a couple nights playing it stretched a bit and fits really well. I really like the pad that it has stitched in on the palm side of the glove. After a few months of play the end stitching is starting to fray. Other than that I am happy with it. I am a lefty so these are a lot cheaper than normal. It breathes well also.