Hustler08 '' Dallas Kid '' Silver Member Jun 5, 2008 #1 My friends are going to sherman and im going to tag along, whats the best pool hall for action? Thanks
My friends are going to sherman and im going to tag along, whats the best pool hall for action? Thanks
Firecracker aka Crackalackin Silver Member Jun 5, 2008 #2 You mean you don't know the Sherman boys... I think that they play out of Luke's up there. They used to have a tourney on the weekend, can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday.
You mean you don't know the Sherman boys... I think that they play out of Luke's up there. They used to have a tourney on the weekend, can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday.
9Ball_JJ Newbie Fo' Life Silver Member Jun 5, 2008 #3 You don't know the Sherman boys?? Come on Stevie!! I think Doug mentioned Luke's the last time they were down here for Doc's tournament. Just ask around for Tony Sulsar. He only practices a little bit, and that's before big tourneys like Vegas.
You don't know the Sherman boys?? Come on Stevie!! I think Doug mentioned Luke's the last time they were down here for Doc's tournament. Just ask around for Tony Sulsar. He only practices a little bit, and that's before big tourneys like Vegas.
McKinneyMiner AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 5, 2008 #4 You'll find guys to play at Luke's... I'm not even sure there are any other places up there anymore.
bullshooter69 Dirt Road Player Silver Member Jun 5, 2008 #5 Just remember if you walk into a pool room and you don"t see any fish that means your him. Lukes is at the corner of Hwy 82 and Texoma Parkway.
Just remember if you walk into a pool room and you don"t see any fish that means your him. Lukes is at the corner of Hwy 82 and Texoma Parkway.