Best selling barbox

Reposado

Registered
Is a Diamond 7 foot pro-am barbox in black the easiest of their 7 footers to resell for close to its purchase price?

I ask because I plan to purchase one of them as a stopgap and then upgrade to a 9-footer when we move. We don't know when that move will be so a stopgap is necessary. Yes, necessary.

simplestroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They all hold their value extremely well. I personally think a used one with Diamondwood would be the best way to go if you can find one. Regardless of color.

Jonas111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Canada and buying a Diamond table right now is terrible with the exchange rate. But I'm buying one for the reason of resale value. It's going to cost me $7,000 CAD for a table delivered and set up. From what I can tell I would be able to sell it for around $6,000CAD at anytime.

I don't buy much of anything wihtiut thinking of the resale value.

Good luck with your search and I hope you get yourself a diamond.

Is a Diamond 7 foot pro-am barbox in black the easiest of their 7 footers to resell for close to its purchase price?

I ask because I plan to purchase one of them as a stopgap and then upgrade to a 9-footer when we move. We don't know when that move will be so a stopgap is necessary. Yes, necessary.