Beware of username "Jesus is King"

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
Happens way too much here. Again to me. He offered a cue to me that he had for sale, same as I was looking for. I offered him a low price and he accepted using CashApp only. I googled his description and pics of cue and found EXACT wording and pics from a 2014 ad on AZ! I told him paypal only for insurance reasons and I called him out on copying the 2014 ad and pics. He then told me to "go to h*ll" Lol so much for his username! This is the 3rd time I have had this happen using the Wanted section here. BEWARE

Last edited:

fishermanOICUR1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same guy offered me a Sailor cue. Pictures were stock pictures taken from another site. He was in Texas, lived in South Carolina, one phone number from South Dakota and another from upstate New York. I asked if his name was Jeff? As in Forney. Have not heard from him since.
New member to AZ

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happens way too much here. Again to me. He offered a cue to me that he had for sale, same as I was looking for. I offered him a low price and he accepted using CashApp only. I googled his description and pics of cue and found EXACT wording and pics from a 2014 ad on AZ! I told him paypal only for insurance reasons and I called him out on copying the 2014 ad and pics. He then told me to "go to h*ll" Lol so much for his username! This is the 3rd time I have had this happen using the Wanted section here. BEWARE
You did the right thing in checking it out first. Have to be on guard all the time.