Biado - US Open ten ball

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Biado beat Travis McKinney "9 - 0", and McKinney had just beaten Scott Frost - did McKinney forfeit against Biado, or just get shellacked?

Charlie Williams beat Jayson Shaw 9 to 3 - Charlie can still play even though he is out of the running for Mr. Congeniality.

Mika dominated Darryl Peach and then the powerful Warren Kiamco - only to be defeated by Pin Yi Ko, who had earlier squeaked by Earl Strickland. Hard to beat Mika. But now Pin Yi Ko faces CARLO BIADO!! (9 PM eastern).

Notice that Brian Butler dominated Oscar Dominguez and got to the hill with Dechaine - Brian's game has improved ....

Now Dechaine faces Lee Van.

Who is Dennie Grabe?!

Wu - is that the Wu we knew when he was 16? Yes it is! Is this the first time he plays on American soil? What a coup for Justin (or whoever organized this tournament). This is a fantastic field!

Last edited:

tjmckinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Biado beat Travis McKinney "9 - 0", and McKinney had just beaten Scott Frost - did McKinney forfeit against Biado, or just get shellacked?

Charlie Williams beat Jayson Shaw 9 to 3 - Charlie can still play even though he is out of the running for Mr. Congeniality.

Mika dominated Darryl Peach and then the powerful Warren Kiamco - only to be defeated by Pin Yi Ko, who had earlier squeaked by Earl Strickland. Hard to beat Mika. But now Pin Yi Ko faces CARLO BIADO!! (9 PM eastern).

Notice that Brian Butler dominated Oscar Dominguez and got to the hill with Dechaine - Brian's game has improved ....

Now Dechaine faces Lee Van.

Who is Dennie Grabe?!

Wu - is that the Wu we knew when he was 16? Yes it is! Is this the first time he plays on American soil? What a coup for Justin (or whoever organized this tournament). This is a fantastic field!
I can tell you that Travis was "shellacked" for lack of a better term--during that match with Biado I kicked at four balls, never had one pocketable shot, and he did not miss once. :shakehead:

Not only could I not have won that match, I could not have won a game. He played great. But then I saw Pin Yi Ko beat Biado 9-0 the very next round and thought, as I passed him in the hall, "How's it feel?" :yeah: Lol. It was a great tournament.

Travis