BIG Ariel Carmeli!!!

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
This is a gorgeous Carmeli made back in 2007 and played very little. Weight is 19oz (19.2 with second shaft). 2 shafts. The butt weighs 15.1oz, 1 shaft is 3.9oz (12.8mm) and the other is 4.1oz (13mm). Non-ivory ferrules. One shaft has been played a little and the other even less. Both have new tips...milk duds I believe with red fibre pads. The cue is ebony on ebony, 8 points (4 high, 4 low). Triple veneers (maple, blue, maple) and they really pop against the ebony. Single ivory peacock in each high point. Ivory joint and butt cap with the big 3/8-10 pin. Lots of ivory and sterling silver design work in the butt. Traditional Carmeli rings at all position made out of 2 silver rings sandwiching ivory diamonds.

This cue is a work of art.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS SOLD PENDING FUNDS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

No trades. I really need to purchase a new camera for my wife.

R,

Greg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,785
Last edited:

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Problems posting photos!

Next picture...

image.jpg

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Price drop on a monster

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Anyone have a better offer?

Last edited:

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I really need to sell this cue. Someone give me a best offer. You won't insult me.

R,

Greg

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
All right folks.... I had my wife's Nikon stolen and I really need a new camera. So, I'm going to drastically lower the price on this stunning cue.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

R,

Greg

Last edited:

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Bump

Bump for the best deal on AZ on a huge cue.

If anyone has a Nikon D5200 for trade, I'll do that too.

R,

Greg

Poolplr501

Poolplr501
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he does not come up with the funds I have a nearly New Sony Nex 7 with every lense available for the camera, it is valued at around $2300 with lenses and i will trade it foir the cue....