Big props to Predator followed by a help wanted....

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
First, thanks to Predator for their timely response to my question this morning. I didn't want to post here without getting to the sources first.

The new QR extension apparently won't fit on my Poison Bolt2 ( I thought it would being as it's made by predator, I could at least find a match). Do any of you have suggestions for a good removable extension?
 
First, thanks to Predator for their timely response to my question this morning. I didn't want to post here without getting to the sources first.

The new QR extension apparently won't fit on my Poison Bolt2 ( I thought it would being as it's made by predator, I could at least find a match). Do any of you have suggestions for a good removable extension?

I don't know what your set up is but I've installed a few of the Predator extensions or I should say...the bumper to accept the extension. It's install is quite easy if you have the tools to do it.
 
Michael, thanks. I thought so too. Looking at the QR it seems like it would almost be a direct fit for the threads on my Poison butt cap. I'll PM you some pictures if you want. I have the standard setup on the BOLT model cues. Rubber end cap that's threaded. Looks very similar, but my Poison doesn't have the weight bolts, so if you mean the kit, I don't think that would help.

My apologies if this is in the wrong thread, all the products seem to be "reviews"
 
I don't know what your set up is but I've installed a few of the Predator extensions or I should say...the bumper to accept the extension. It's install is quite easy if you have the tools to do it.

Just to echo Mike's comments, I had Steve Lomax fit the Predator bumper on my Olivier at the DCC this year. It was not a natural fit but he made it work.

I can also say that it is easily the best pool gimcrack I've ever bought. It takes mere seconds to attach so I actually use it when the shot requires (unlike the Balance Rite mid-cue extension I almost never used) and it makes a great difference being able to reach those shots without having to use the bridge.

By the way, I'm not saying that the Predator version is necessarily better than the Tiger version (which is also a quick screw in and a bit longer, although metal) or any other competing extensions - I'm just saying that having a quick screw extension was a great addition to my arsenal.

Gideon
 
Michael, thanks. I thought so too. Looking at the QR it seems like it would almost be a direct fit for the threads on my Poison butt cap. I'll PM you some pictures if you want. I have the standard setup on the BOLT model cues. Rubber end cap that's threaded. Looks very similar, but my Poison doesn't have the weight bolts, so if you mean the kit, I don't think that would help.

My apologies if this is in the wrong thread, all the products seem to be "reviews"

I don't pm but you can email the pictures. Any cue repair / cue maker can install this for you. Local to you is the easiest route.
 
Back
Top