BIG THANKS to LEE BRETT WOW!!!!!!

at snooker i will play anyone is this country for as much as they have,

tk give it a rest its over, we are talking about my coaching not me playing, i coached 1 player in carolina baby bull a 75 year old man he then won 3 tournaments in 10 days after i helped him the proof is in the pudding, its not about me playing its about my coaching so give it a rest ur getting boring and sounding very bitter

There are no tournaments in Columbia worth bragging about winning. Especially 3. Come back to Columbia, I'll back anyone to play you some 9 ball, 10 ball, one pocket.
 
There are no tournaments in Columbia worth bragging about winning. Especially 3. Come back to Columbia, I'll back anyone to play you some 9 ball, 10 ball, one pocket.


snooker is my game, everyone wanted 20 spot with 6 reds, so when u find anyone willing with no spot then let me know until then like tk give it a rest.
 
tk stirring everyone to say stuff

TKS PIZZA
theres a post about lee brett. this guy is so full of shit. had to have someone post it for him. what a asshole post on it when you get a chance and anyone else that may of had the pleasure of meeting him

this was posted on brain71 wall by tks pizza, the guy is on a mission to try and slander my name when i never coached in columbia, and the guy who posted it had nothing to do with me, he wrote it himself why dont you ask him.

very sad for a 60 year old man to act like this on a pool forum, thats meant for people to help each other.
 
I guess it wasn't a pleasure to meet you. Imagine that.

ok tks we get it. you dont like lee. you got a history. we all get it. now unless youre planning on contributing something useful to the forums why dont just take you 32 posts and stfu already cuz we are all sick of hearing it.

lee-one post helps game (v grip), thats not even a lesson brother

tks-posts drivel

yeah i gotta go with my first thought here.

brian
 
Hey look this gentleman did not ask me to put anything here on az. I am so excited to play a game I love, and just wanted to share that. Lee has tremendously helped my approach to the game, and I want anyone if they have the opportunity to, meet with him and let him help you. I am on my way to work with him again tonight and I am certainly going to share my experience again!!!


donny p
 
Methinks TKS has a mancrush on Lee and just doesn't want to admit it.

Guys- remember when we were kids and used to pretend to dislike the girl who we had a crush on? :D
 
Back
Top