I have a Bill McDaniel that I will sell if the money is right.
It is reddish cocobolo wood in nearly perfect condition with 2 shafts, and a Predator Z2 shaft.
It plays excellent, thus I will continue to shoot with it until it is sold.
Pics are attached.
I'm told the original sale price was $4500.
The cue is in the Atlanta, GA area, and some people may recognize it as such from around Mr. Cues.
If you are interested please send me a private message to start off. Listing emails on forums leads to spam. From there we can exchange email if necessary, get additional pictures if thats desired, or agree to meet and look at it if you are in the area.
I reserve the right to not sell it, but again, if a serious offer is made, I will most likely take it.
Thanks,
Vader
It is reddish cocobolo wood in nearly perfect condition with 2 shafts, and a Predator Z2 shaft.
It plays excellent, thus I will continue to shoot with it until it is sold.
Pics are attached.
I'm told the original sale price was $4500.
The cue is in the Atlanta, GA area, and some people may recognize it as such from around Mr. Cues.
If you are interested please send me a private message to start off. Listing emails on forums leads to spam. From there we can exchange email if necessary, get additional pictures if thats desired, or agree to meet and look at it if you are in the area.
I reserve the right to not sell it, but again, if a serious offer is made, I will most likely take it.
Thanks,
Vader