billiard players (carom) in houston TX?

There is a 3C billiard place over on ....Beechnut I believe? its called Trish Bida if I remember correctly. I've been in there once before just to check it out, even though I'm not a 3C player at all (never tried it!). Seems like a nice place but they were letting people smoke in there, which I was surprised about actually as I'm certain that's in the Houston city limits.

I know they had a full house though the day I was there. Nice tables, looked well kept.
 
yes thats the carom center right there, at least 7 rooms on 2 streets there,
which is fricking far from me,

on my side theres us billiards but still just looking for an individual whod play with me on a regular basis, even the times i get to us billiards, its like 50/50 shot ill get to play someone

either just play alone, no one comes in or its all tables full with matches
 
only responses have been about ''action'' which i made no indication of, knowingly anyways

sad, sad i have to pay someone to play, sorry i asked, my mistake wont make it again
 
Back
Top