Billiards on TV Last Night

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have cable, but last night I was trying to figure out how to stream an NFL game when I came across pool being broadcast live through The Roku Channel's Live TV service. They were airing the 2021 US Pro Billiard Series Arizona Event from July. I guess pool is more alive than I thought!

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have cable, but last night I was trying to figure out how to stream an NFL game when I came across pool being broadcast live through The Roku Channel's Live TV service. They were airing the 2021 US Pro Billiard Series Arizona Event from July. I guess pool is more alive than I thought!
This is excellent, useful info and is a stimulating and perfect example of what positive-thinking and community-minded folks who love a given interest, routinely contribute for the benefit of other members/viewers equally passionate about the subject.
TYVM, FDS.

Arnaldo

geoff_182

My samsung TV has the same channel called FTF (For the Fans). Looks like it's available on other platforms too. It also plays stuff like pickleball and bare-knuckle boxing.
ChannelsHeader.png

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I have a Samsung smart tv, are you guys talking about TV plus or is there a better place to find pool broadcasts???

middleofnowhere

Registered
There's actually a lot on there. There's bars that stream like just little in-house tournaments that even though you're not looking at top players or anything they're fun to watch.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Samsung smart tv, are you guys talking about TV plus or is there a better place to find pool broadcasts???
Yes, FTF on TV Plus. Not uncommon for them to show "billiards" several days/week. In fact, there is some sort of billiards on right now, as I type this.

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, FTF on TV Plus. Not uncommon for them to show "billiards" several days/week. In fact, there is some sort of billiards on right now, as I type this.
Kristina Tkach is on now on Samsung TV plus Arizona open CSI predator on FTF sports

MachineGunKelly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool usually starts on Sunday night on FTF. There is a gap on Monday where other sports are shown then the Pool resumes on Monday Evening.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Yep, channel 225 or something right around there, FTF channel. It's often on but I have no idea what nights. It seems you'll see it several times a week. Makes a good thing to fall asleep on the couch to! They broadcast a lot of CSI events and the recent Matchroom tournaments.

There are a ton of oddball sports on there, more interesting than the common ones. I actually hate watching baseball, but Nipon Baseball on there is great. Much more respect for the game and less advertising. The battle on the field seems much more dramatic and respectful of the sport. It's like how baseball was in the old days here instead of the hyper-commercialized sports we have now.

Archery, Bare knuckle boxing, pickleball, poker (yech), rugby, etc. It's really a great channel for people that don't like watching sports, even though it's all sports.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I down loaded a streaming app called Pluto,was not much $ for a 6 month trial. I can access FTF and Billiard Tv. Plenty of pool on both,even 3 cushion.