Billiards Systems Videos by Roberto Arana

I bought a couple of those videos a few years back, and sold them on ebay a month later. There's alot of talk about systems, dividing the table, the system of eights, etc. and it basically comes down to memorizing rail paths. The Natural Result System means memorizing paths from one to the corner, two to the corner, three to the corner, and so forth. Bascially , if you're shooting from four, the middle of the table, to the corner, you get to about the other corner, because the table is two squares long. Shorter or longer, you have to memorize things. Which I did, and it works well knowing tracks. System it is not.

Get a free pdf of a real system book here. The Spaniards have the best billiard books anywhere.
http://entrada51.blogspot.com/2007/07/libro-de-sistemas-billar-3-bandas.html
 
eze123, These videos are a ready help for someone starting out in 3 Cushion - Thank Roberto Arana!!!!! Who also did them in spanish...

Entrada51, who also an AZ member has one of the best Carom website! The closeness here is Cuetable>>>>>
 
I appreciate the effort, any 3C stuff online is good, but I bought them early on all eager, and thought they were kind of disappointing. If the ball is between diamond one and two, what do I do then? I was more confused after.
Didn't know entrada51 was a member, then I thank him, that link to the pdf file was like finding gold to me, like a 100+ pages of clear, concise billiard systems for all kinds of shots, you don't even need to know Spanish, all diagrams and numbers. I remember propping up my laptop by the table and shooting a bunch of them, thinking it was wishful thinking, and they actually work, if you can hit the shot right, they are amazingly accurate. I use probably 20 of them on a regular basis, and I'm always surprised at how accurate they are, especially the umbrella shot ones.
 
Back
Top