BK 3 + Air 2 Jump OR Samsara J/B package

Break/jump or Dedicated each

  • BK3+ Air 2

    Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Samsara jb04

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

nycdarkness

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deciding to purchase today. Figure I throw a poll. I don't mind carrying extra if it's worth to have dedicated break and jump. Also, I have no patience for new toys so I buy what I can get my hands on fast. :D
 
2 separate cues are easy to use, than a J/B that you should unscrew/screw every time when you want to jump a ball. My advice is to buy a break, and a jump cue, but I don't like the Predator, so buy a Samsara break, and jump cue.
 
samsara JB look very nice, they are extremely well made, they do the job perfectly , made in the US mountains... what else could you expect ?
got a JB03, bought to Martin -> top notch.

NB : the jump handle is very light, superb for short jumps. excellent package from samsara it is.
 
Back
Top