Bludworth pool ball polisher

macpublish

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this yesterday but it's not showing up. Got stuck in moderation? Anyway, let me try a again:

Hey guys and gals. Long time pool fanatic here. I'm not a forum guy by nature, so I'm new to the forum. I have a very clean, home-use Bludworth polisher for sale (moving to condo). I know what you're thinking, one forum post and it's a 4 sale? Come on! But seriously, this is a sweet deal for someone. Take a look at the video.

http://bit.ly/1cIsh5y

My eBay name is macpublish as well and you can see my feedback there is 100%. If you live near new haven, ct, come see it in person, pay cash, and I'll give you a $25 discount and you'll save postage as well. I'm only 1 mile off I-95 exit 59. If you're looking for a gold crown I (very nice condition) we may even make a deal on that as well.

In person: Cash $300 (not a penny less)

Or...

Shipped: PayPal $325 (not a penny less) plus actual shipping (conus only). I will ship USPS priority or parcel post from 06437. I need to find a box and then I can get details for you to estimate shipping. I will charge you what the post office charges me. Ok?