Sold BLUEGRASS SNEAKY RICHARD HARRIS 2 SHAFTS

Sold Item

chris1843

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
For sale is a newer custom ordered Richard Harris Bluegrass Sneaky Pete.
Highly figured Bocate and birds eye maple. 2 shafts and special rings. Cue shows very little use at all. 58" 15.18 butt and 3.66,3.45 shafts. 12.96 and 12.90 with Thoroughbred tips. I never thought I would sell this but it is not being played and needs a player. Not many cues can compare to the playability of this cue and is very tough to find. Price is 1275.00 includes shipping and paypal. Please contact for any questions and I will try and ship same day payment is received.
Chris Schmidt
Walla Walla WA
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1828 (3).JPG
    IMG_1828 (3).JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 428
  • harris (2).jpg
    harris (2).jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_1824 (2).JPG
    IMG_1824 (2).JPG
    187 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1826 (2).JPG
    IMG_1826 (2).JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_1838 (2).JPG
    IMG_1838 (2).JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_1825 (2).JPG
    IMG_1825 (2).JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
It’s a steel, and the cue plays Jam Up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top