Bmw Convertible For Trade For Cues

bushwhacker said:
Hi Greg,
How about we trade cars. Plus I might have a few high end cues
rolling around in the trunk.
Thanks,
Gary

BUSHWACKER5B15D.jpg



Greg, I have driven in this car to go fishing. Its a must have.Car is so smooth you can hardly tell your moving.
The body is made entirely of IVORY.. It has a DVD player with all Gary's lesson tapes constantly playing, you can drive and improve your pool game at the same time. You do need some improvements for sure.
The car needs some improvements though. It needs resprayed..Finish is bad.. Also the ivory is dented and cracked in a couple spots but nothing that cant be fixed. Jerry Raunzahn can work magic on it. Couple hundred bucks and it will be like new..

I think you cant go wrong with this trade.. I even heard from Gary today that there will be a couple high end J&J's in trunk.

Well good luck with your sale.

Mike
 
Last edited:
spanky981 said:
BUSHWACKER5B15D.jpg



Greg, I have driven in this car to go fishing. Its a must have.Car is so smooth you can hardly tell your moving.
The body is made entirely of IVORY.. It has a DVD player with all Gary's lesson tapes constantly playing, you can drive and improve your pool game at the same time. You do need some improvements for sure.
The car needs some improvements though. It needs resprayed..Finish is bad.. Also the ivory is dented and cracked in a couple spots but nothing that cant be fixed. Jerry Raunzahn can work magic on it. Couple hundred bucks and it will be like new..

I think you cant go wrong with this trade.. I even heard from Gary today that there will be a couple high end J&J's in trunk.

Well good luck with your sale.

Mike

Can you confirm if it rolls straight?

And are you sure it's IVORY and not Ivorine? (please refer to "A none murdered animal cue please" thread)
 
Back
Top