Bob Frey Becote Sneaky

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice Becote Sneaky from Bob Frey.

The Beocte is amazing looking unfortunately I'm not a photographer or have a decent camera to show it properly.

New condition only test hit
Asking SOLD

001-small.jpg

004-small.jpg

005-small.jpg

007-small.jpg

013.jpg

006-small.jpg

009-small.jpg

Last edited:

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
nthamix said:
what is the weight of the cue?

B.

I'm not sure but I believe it is between 19 and 19.5. I bought it from Cue&things and they didn't list it either. If interested I could find out.
It is a excellent cue in new condition

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
jtbigtex said:
All of Bob's SP's are right at 19.2 oz.

Thanks I knew I had seen someplace that they were around what I posted but couldn't remember the specifics. thanks for the info

I've received some trade offers and will reply later. Don't have time right now as I'm not home.

thanks all

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
DWBOD said:
If somebody wants a great playing cue, this is a steal!

Doug

Thanks for the kind words Doug.
I'm not much of a photographer but the Bocote is really nice looking in person also. It's not all fussy looking like my pics, unless you have bad eyes but then Doug can help you with that. ;)

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
thomba02 said:
tip size and brand? how does it play?

You know I'm going to have to buy some calipers. I bought it form Cuesnthings.com and they don't have the sizes I'd guess its 12.5 to 12.75mm but could be a little bigger but it doesn't feel like 13 to me. I can find out if you really need to know (heck I guess I need to know for listing) the tip isn't anything special It's not layered. As a matter of fact I was going to replace it as it seems kind of soft.