Bob Runde FS! 2nd cue made.

"Q" Protectors

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is Bob Runde's 2nd cue made under his own name. It was made in 1994 (Hence the 94-2 marking on the cap). I personally talked to Bob the other day to confirm it was his second cue
The butt of the cue is in over all pretty good shape for it's age. A few little blemishes in the clear and a couple very tiny dents. The veneers are black, grey, black, white and finishing into ebony with a small diamond shape inlaid. The wrap is alligator or something of that nature but condition is questionable. It's sort of separating at the bottom of the seam, it's not really pulling away and certainly could be used this way but it's certainly enough to mention as a defect. The bottom of the cue has alternating 2 diamonds to 1 small "window". Not sure what the inlay material is exactly but could certainly be Ivory. I'm not an expert on determining materials.
The shaft definately needs some attention. It has a ton of "bluing" from chalk and has some dents and scratches. Certainly usable the way it is, but could be easily fixed by getting your local cue guy to put it on the lathe for a couple minutes.
Weight is about 19 oz. I put it on my postal scale at home so it's within a couple 10th's of it at least.

Looking to get $2200

Let me know if you want more photo's and I'll get them to you.

I'm not going to give it away so please don't low ball me on offers. I have this cue on payment from a guy who couldn't pay up. He owes about $4,500 so I'm attempting to recuperate some of the losses.

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg