Bob Strange passed away

Scratchy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very sad to report that the weekend Lansing State Journal had this information:

"Robert C. Strange of Delta Township a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend passed away December 2, 2014. Bob was born January 11, 1931 in Oneida Township, Eaton Co., MI to the late Harold and Ruth (Sines) Strange. He was a US Army veteran and a retired Fisher-Body Data Processor. After retiring Bob and his wife spent over twenty years wintering in Phoenix. Bob was a national champion billiards player and founder of the American Billiard Association.

A service for the immediate family will be held. Memorial contributions may be given to the Memorial Honor Guard, Cole-Briggs Post 48,731 N. Clinton Street, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837. Arrangements by the Holihan-Atkin Funeral Home, Grand Ledge. Share your memories and condolences online at www.holihanatkin.com"

I honored to say that I am among the many people Bob helped along in their game. He was always willing to offer helpful tips and suggestions. Bob was greatly responsible for the growth of 3 cushion billiards in the Mid-Michigan area. A real gentleman, a great coach, and an excellent player, the game has lost a special person.

mac

I am very sad to report that the weekend Lansing State Journal had this information:

"Robert C. Strange of Delta Township a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend passed away December 2, 2014. Bob was born January 11, 1931 in Oneida Township, Eaton Co., MI to the late Harold and Ruth (Sines) Strange. He was a US Army veteran and a retired Fisher-Body Data Processor. After retiring Bob and his wife spent over twenty years wintering in Phoenix. Bob was a national champion billiards player and founder of the American Billiard Association.

A service for the immediate family will be held. Memorial contributions may be given to the Memorial Honor Guard, Cole-Briggs Post 48,731 N. Clinton Street, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837. Arrangements by the Holihan-Atkin Funeral Home, Grand Ledge. Share your memories and condolences online at www.holihanatkin.com"

I honored to say that I am among the many people Bob helped along in their game. He was always willing to offer helpful tips and suggestions. Bob was greatly responsible for the growth of 3 cushion billiards in the Mid-Michigan area. A real gentleman, a great coach, and an excellent player, the game has lost a special person.

mac

Sorry to hear of Bob's passing, my prayers go out to his family.

Nor t sure if he was ever 'National' Champion, but, I did know he was a 'Collegiate' Champion at one time.

Number13cfan