BobCad Trusted Seller

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

As my CNC inlay machine gets closer to completion (not that it will ever be complete) it's time to start seriously studying some Cad/Cam software. Of course, the popular choice here is BobCad.
A while back, someone gave a name a reasonably priced source who would not harass me with phone calls.
Would that person PM me, or point me to the post where that info was given?
Thanks very much,
Gary

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

As my CNC inlay machine gets closer to completion (not that it will ever be complete) it's time to start seriously studying some Cad/Cam software. Of course, the popular choice here is BobCad.
A while back, someone gave a name a reasonably priced source who would not harass me with phone calls.
Would that person PM me, or point me to the post where that info was given?
Thanks very much,
Gary

Gary, that was most likely me. I have a contact at Bobcad that you can contact and you will not get sales men call you all the time. You can download Bobcad from the internet as a trial. When you enter your information you will get a call the next day. Let me do some research and I will get you a phone, a name, and an account number. If you decide to buy then I would get credit for the sale however, I will not take any money from Bobcad for that sale. I am only interested in helping others out. The salesmen are commission hounds.

Jim.

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contacting Bobcad

Gary, try this:866-408-3226 with Your Promotional Code ( 106388 )

Ask for Al DePoalo if you get the run around as he is my contact. You should be able to get the latest ver. of Bobcad for around $500. I can't give you an exact price since it has been awhile since I have purchased it. You can get it with at least two seats and training cds. I have stuck with V24 as there are not too many features that I need past that. Oh and dont forget to ask about Bobart as well.

Jim.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim,
As always, you are VERY helpful.
I'll give Al a call.
:thumbup:
Gary