Bored with a Hammer and some house hold things.

Duce said:
I think they are from Falken or Nexen. I forgot.

OH NOOOO! I feared they were falken ziex 512's, but I assumed with such good taste in vehicles you wouldn't buy that tire. :( Worst. Tire. Ever.

It's a shame that Falken makes one amazing tire (Azenis) and the rest are udder shite. I know more than a few people who bought Ziex's assuming they'd be quality since the Azenis is and instantly returned/sold/burned them.


Anyway, no more thread jacking. Nice build!

-J
 
Very inventive there Duce.
Watch out ... once you find you have the aptitude ... the bug gets ahold of you and off you go filling your garage with cue making equipment.

The one big drawback is that once your pool playing buddies find out you can work on cues, you will have less time to get out and play.
 
WilleeCue said:
Very inventive there Duce.
Watch out ... once you find you have the aptitude ... the bug gets ahold of you and off you go filling your garage with cue making equipment.

The one big drawback is that once your pool playing buddies find out you can work on cues, you will have less time to get out and play.


Man willee....That is what I am afraid of. I am afraid that I would pick this new hobbie up and start turning cues, fixing cues, sanding all day long.
I am waiting for some money and I am going to get another welder. I was thinking of a Lincoln MIG or TIG. After that, I would buy aluminum and fabricate a real solid and tight tolerance Lathe.
I will buy a 1/2 or 3/4 horsepower motor and a 4 level pulley on it, it shall be belt driven. All aluminum structure.


WOW, your lathe is absolutely stunning. That was what I had in my head....

Tires: Yeah, when I bought the Twin Turbo wheels, it came with the tires so I haven't changed it yet. I am running Falken 912's on my S14 5 lug SE wheels and they are good for daily. I paid $300 for them new and installed and balanced, which was good enough for daily. Eventually I will run 16x9.5 and 16x8 (Volk,Work, or SSR) with Dunlop or Azenis.
 
Back
Top