? Bout Texas BCA Tourny In March

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know why there is a $60 open tourny for individuals and a $30 trophy tourny for individuals?

I did not see this in past years, and I am wondering if I can play in both, or if it is just one or the other? And also wondering if the $30 trophy tourny is more for amatures, or what the case might be between the two different tournys

Thanks
 
$90

txplshrk said:
Does anyone know why there is a $60 open tourny for individuals and a $30 trophy tourny for individuals?

I did not see this in past years, and I am wondering if I can play in both, or if it is just one or the other? And also wondering if the $30 trophy tourny is more for amatures, or what the case might be between the two different tournys

Thanks

They should just have a $90 tournament with cash AND a trophy! LOL

Ray
 
Bigtruck said:
They should just have a $90 tournament with cash AND a trophy! LOL

Ray

I agree Ray!

Well the $60 one says it's an open tourny cash prizes.

The $30 one says trophy and cash prizes, but doesn't specify if this is an amature tourny, open tourny, or what. So I am a bit confused!

I wouldn't mind just playing in both, but I don't know if I can! LOL

I guess I might just have to call them!
 
from the SWEL LO:

"Something NEW this year is a TROPHY division for teams and singles both Men and Women. So if you think you or your team is unable to hang with the ?A? teams/players now you have a chance to play in a tournament and get that valuable tournament experience we all need to improve."

and

"Also, we are attempting to start a TROPHY division both in SINGLES and TEAM for men and women. We all have players/teams who want to play in the state tournament but can not compete with the stronger teams who play in the OPEN divisions. This gives these players a chance to get some tournament experience for the future. NO MASTERS PLAYERS in the TROPHY singles or team events."
 
SPetty said:
from the SWEL LO:

"Something NEW this year is a TROPHY division for teams and singles both Men and Women. So if you think you or your team is unable to hang with the ?A? teams/players now you have a chance to play in a tournament and get that valuable tournament experience we all need to improve."

and

"Also, we are attempting to start a TROPHY division both in SINGLES and TEAM for men and women. We all have players/teams who want to play in the state tournament but can not compete with the stronger teams who play in the OPEN divisions. This gives these players a chance to get some tournament experience for the future. NO MASTERS PLAYERS in the TROPHY singles or team events."


Cool, but can you play in both?
 
Answer

The difference between the 2 divisions is one is a CASH payout (with Trophies for 1st and 2nd only) and the other is Trophies and Prizes (1st, 2nd & 3rd, NO CASH). Every league has teams which can not hang with the stronger teams; this way they can get some tournament experience and enjoy in on the fun.



The answer to the 1st question is no; a player can only be on 1 roster for the tournament.



Robert B Tabor

This is the answer I got!
 
Back
Top