That I will get ( Bob is talking reirement )
I ordered what I really like
it is loaded with mother of pearl ,dots and diamonds
59 inches long about 19 .25 oz
featuring sharp points including black and white veneers
always one of my favorites and the favorite of gus and barry for
their fanciest cues as well
green spot linen just like we all used to prefer and I still do
not only for old school authenticity but for the feel that
enhances play
you walk into the room with this masterpiece and
everyone will know that you know
approving glances will ratify your choice of a rel classic
the r series were and are valued by all
the cue just left runde to me today
if you want this beauty,and realize that $1750
is a great value
grab your phone
214 477 7323
dean
I ordered what I really like
it is loaded with mother of pearl ,dots and diamonds
59 inches long about 19 .25 oz
featuring sharp points including black and white veneers
always one of my favorites and the favorite of gus and barry for
their fanciest cues as well
green spot linen just like we all used to prefer and I still do
not only for old school authenticity but for the feel that
enhances play
you walk into the room with this masterpiece and
everyone will know that you know
approving glances will ratify your choice of a rel classic
the r series were and are valued by all
the cue just left runde to me today
if you want this beauty,and realize that $1750
is a great value
grab your phone
214 477 7323
dean