Break and Run instructional videos

clint3612

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone here has purchased/watched the Break/Run videos. I'm a intermidiate/advanced player and I was wondering if this series has any substance for a more experienced player? I don't want another video about basic fundamentals. Any reviews on this series? Thanks!!
 
I was wondering if anyone here has purchased/watched the Break/Run videos. I'm a intermidiate/advanced player and I was wondering if this series has any substance for a more experienced player? I don't want another video about basic fundamentals. Any reviews on this series? Thanks!!

They are some of the best instructional dvds I have ever seen. Just world beater pros at a table and them pouring out there mind on what they are doing. The last disc alobe of them talking through break and runs is worth the price of the set.

These are great. Definitely check them out. Not to mention the producion quality of them is amazing.
 
I have not seen these. The best ones I have seen are the Prefect Run Out by Mike Seagal. It feathers 8, 9 and straight pool.
 
Back
Top