I just got Stan's newly released CTE Pro One in the mail.... I'll try and watch the DVDs a few times over the next few days and get back on here with observations in the aiming subforum... I know the topic has always created a $h#tstorm of arguments but I come from the school of take what works for you and run with it... I use a pivot system and fractional aiming that is my own evolution but I have stolen a few double checks from other systems like SEE....
Just wanted everyone to be aware that the DVDs were out... I hadn't seen anything mentioned and I never go to the aiming subforum very often and was stoked to see they were out... I think his site is justcueit.com
Chris
Just wanted everyone to be aware that the DVDs were out... I hadn't seen anything mentioned and I never go to the aiming subforum very often and was stoked to see they were out... I think his site is justcueit.com
Chris