BmoreMoney AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2016 #1 Sorry, just had to post this ! Go USA, I feel great again - now how bout you??? Attachments Screenshot_2016-12-06-10-02-39.jpg 131.4 KB · Views: 790 Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
G garczar AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2016 #2 BmoreMoney said: Sorry, just had to post this ! Go USA, I feel great again - how but you??? Click to expand... AWESOME!!! Somebody needs to find a way to get Trump to Tweet the team this: "Men, before you squeeze some lasses asses you gotta kick some Euro asses. Your Prez, D.Trump".
BmoreMoney said: Sorry, just had to post this ! Go USA, I feel great again - how but you??? Click to expand... AWESOME!!! Somebody needs to find a way to get Trump to Tweet the team this: "Men, before you squeeze some lasses asses you gotta kick some Euro asses. Your Prez, D.Trump".
J JimmyD AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2016 #3 SVB for Prez!!! Making America Great Again! One 9-ball at a time...
Cardigan Kid AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2016 #5 Great times. Thanks for the huge laugh just now. I'm excited for the men over there in the lion's den. Hopefully they walk with the swagger of Robert Duvall on the beach in apocalypse now. "...its the smell of victory. "
Great times. Thanks for the huge laugh just now. I'm excited for the men over there in the lion's den. Hopefully they walk with the swagger of Robert Duvall on the beach in apocalypse now. "...its the smell of victory. "